Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to The Mosley family blog. Blake and I are thrilled to announce "We're having a baby"! I'm due November 23, 2009 so I am 11 weeks and 3 days today. For those of you who may not know, I suffered a miscarriage in January of this year. It was heartbreaking for me. We don't ever know what path God will lead us down or why we experience the obstacles that fall in our path. But what I do know is my God is Sovereign and my trust is in Him and the bigger plan He has for our lives. I believe I will one day get to meet that sweet angel who I loved so much already. What a joyous day that will be! God surprised us with this baby two months later and I'm so thankful to say that everything is going very smoothly and we pray that our baby will continue to grow strong and be healthy. We had our 10 week appointment last week and had a good strong heartbeat of 165 bpm. It's amazing how much he/she has grown since our 6 week appointment. Please keep our little family in your prayers as we embark on this incredible journey.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO happy for y'all and I am praying for Baby Mosley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Laura!!! I'm so glad I found your blog...(I'm addicted to reading blogs--haha) I'm so so excited for you and Blake!! I know you will love and cherish every second of your pregnancy! Being a mom is the BEST!!! We are praying for you and miss you guys! Take pictures of that preggo belly as you grow!!

    ReplyDelete