Well here we go. As mentioned in a previous post, I am going to start sharing some of my favorite recipes on the blog. They will most likely be tossed in sporadically with my other posts but I promise to try and organize them somehow. As for this first recipe, I came up with it last week, kind of spur of the moment. Blake and I have been grilling chicken like crazy during this summer season and I was so sick of it! I had some chicken tenders on hand so I started raiding the pantry. This is a very simple recipe but it is so delicious. I was pleasantly surprised at how tender and moist it turned out. Blake usually turns his nose up to Crock-Pot dishes because a lot of the meats come out dry. However, he loved this one and I will definitely be making it often. I've shared this one already with a few friends via Facebook so I thought I would kick-start my recipe blogs with it. Enjoy!
Crock-Pot Chicken
You will need:
1 package (about one pound) chicken tenders, pre-trimmed
1 can Cream of Mushroom Condensed soup
1 can Chicken Broth
Place tenders in the bottom of your Crock-Pot. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Add the Cream of Mushroom soup and spread over the tenders. Add enough chicken broth to cover the chicken. You will probably only use half of the can of broth. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment