Yesterday we went to the doctor for Preston's 2 month check-up. Dr. Youngblood says he is very healthy and looks wonderful. He currently weighs 13 pounds 9 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long. He's in the 83rd percentile for weight and 64th for length. He had his first round of shots, two in each leg. I was so nervous. I can't stand the thought of someone pricking my child and have him hurt. He did so great though. He did turn as red as a tomato at first but he calmed down about a minute after she was through. I was so proud of my big man :) He was worn completely out once we got him dressed and loaded in the carseat. He was knocked out before we even left the office. We don't have to go back again until he's four months so at least we have a little time before anymore big bad shots. I've included a picture of him smiling. He's so cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment