Preston in his airbrush shirt from the beach!We have made it to double digits...10 months old! In recognition of his age, I thought a list of ten things I love about my boy seemed appropriate. But before we get to that, here's Preston's current stats!
Eating is pretty much the same. He nurses about 4 times a day. He has increased his variety of table food though. Some of his favorites are string cheese, mini pancakes, frozen waffles (still frozen, feels good on his gums) and Ritz crackers. He still loves diced fruit too, particularly pears, peaches and apples. Some new ones are sweet potato fries, tortillas, and ravioli. He is very interested in everything we eat so I try and let him have a taste of anything appropriate for him!
On a good day, he has a morning nap and an afternoon nap. Some days he has no problem with both but other days (like today) he rebels and fights a nap all day long. I got him down for about an hour today and that's it. Hopefully we'll have fewer of these going forward because today was a bit rough on us both.
He can stand up against something for a few minutes at a time but then forgets his balance and plops down. He's getting better at it each day. He gets around a room but doesn't do your typical crawl. He is more of a scooter.
Still no teeth yet...maybe by next month!
Ten Things I Love about You, Preston Blake:
1. I love that you smile right after you sneeze
2. I love to hear your sweet voice "talk" through the monitor
3. I love to watch your chubby fingers reach and grasp hold of food/objects
4. I love that you reach to me for comfort
5. I love how you grab my hands to pull yourself to a standing position
6. I love how you stare at people
7. I love that you demand attention by yelling/squealing
8. I love seeing features of your Daddy and I in your precious face
9. I love that your arms and hands move nonstop
10. I love being your mother
Happy 10 months, Pookie!
No comments:
Post a Comment