Monday, November 15, 2010

Got your Christmas card yet?

First off let me just say that while I am blogging about Shutterfly today to promote their 2010 Holiday card collection and receive 50 free cards, I am not pulling your leg when I also tell you they have an amazing company with awesome products. I have been using Shutterfly since 2003 and have nothing but positive feedback for all my photo purchases. I have made photo calendars, photo books, baby announcements and all sizes prints and enlargements.

This year they have some fabulous Christmas card designs http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards and I can't wait to get started on ours! They have an abundance of options to choose from so every family can have that perfect card to share with loved ones. And not only do they have regular photo paper cards, they offer 5x7 and 5x5 (new!) photo cards printed on cardstock!

As mentioned above, Shutterfly has an array of items available for every picture need. Their calendars make awesome Christmas gifts and you can't really go wrong with a coffee mug for Mom or Dad. I strongly encourage you to check them out for your next photo gift or prints. They frequently have great promotions for shipping and I've always received my photos in a quick turnaround time.

Don't feel left out fellow bloggers. You can use your blog and get this great deal too! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

And after the holidays, keep Shutterfly in mind throughout the rest of the year. I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment