I can't believe Preston is already 3 months old! These past months have been such a whirlwind of changes for our family. It is still mind boggling to see this precious baby and know that he is OUR child. Preston has brought so much joy to us and it's strange to think of our lives before him. He has the cutest smile and it melts my heart every time. I love being able to stay home with him everyday and watch him grow and learn new things. He is doing so much better sleeping at night but still doesn't like to nap much. He holds his head up so well and I think it's because he loves to look around so much. He loves for people to walk him around either over the shoulder or facing outward. He doesn't like to be cradled (unless he's nursing, lol). He loves to take his bath and splash all over the place. He never sits still. He always kicks his legs or waves his arms when he's laying down. I have a feeling he's going to be an early crawler but we'll see...below are some pictures of his 3 month photo shoot. He did so well and lasted an hour and a half. We were so proud of him.







No comments:
Post a Comment