Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sleep Success

I am so proud of my boy that I have to brag on him this morning. Preston slept from 9:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. this morning! And that's not all. After I fed him, I laid him back down while awake but sleepy and he put himself back to sleep until 6:20. His poor tummy usually hurts late at night so our normal sleep pattern is to wake every 3-4 hours. Normally it takes me over an hour to get him fed and knocked out asleep before I place him in the crib. He usually will wake right up if he's not totally asleep. I really think we're on the tail end of his colic and I'm so thankful he's feeling much better. I'm so proud of him! Hopefully we will have more nights like this from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment