Well, not anytime soon. The beautiful little redhead (Mattie) with Preston is the daughter of our best friends, Matt and Amanda. The day we found out Preston was a boy, Amanda and I immediately started daydreaming about their future nuptials to each other. We may be getting a little ahead of ourselves but you never know :) We took some cute pictures of the two lovebirds in their bumbos. As you can see from the second photo, Mattie LOVES to touch Preston. And anyone that knows Amanda can tell you that this trait is definitely from her. She is hilarious and Blake and I just adore her. I think these two are going to be great friends. Be on the lookout for updated pictures as they grow and change. I've also added a few pictures of Preston and his precious little smile. I just love my boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment