Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Preston's Dedication

This past Sunday we had Preston dedicated at church. It was such a special moment for us as a family. What a blessing it is to have this child entrusted to us. He is truly a gift from God and we thank him daily for our precious boy. As Pastor Steve said, Preston's first perception of God will come from the two of us. No pressure! :) I want lots of things for my child in life but most of all, I want him to love Jesus and have a personal relationship with Him. God loaned us this precious angel while we are here on earth and I intend to take good care of him, teaching him about the One who loves him so much and who gave his son so that we may live eternally in his heavenly kingdom. I pray our love for Jesus and love for each other will be a constant witness to our son all throughout our lives. We love our baby so much and I am so thankful for being his mother. Our families got to come share this day with us and we loved having them. Since Preston was dedicated in the early service, we all had a late breakfast at Cracker Barrel afterwards. Preston was pooped so he napped while we ate :) It was a wonderful day.




After his nap that day
What's up


No comments:

Post a Comment