Sunday, June 5, 2011

18 Month Photos!

Here are a few of our new photos taken by Ann Wade Parrish. She is so awesome and we LOVE her! She always gets some great shots of our sweet P and the whole family too. Preston's first year we had them taken every 3 months and once he turned a year old, we changed to every six months.

We headed up to Oak Mountain at 8:00 one morning and it was absolutely perfect outside. Not too hot yet and the sun was still hiding behind the clouds. I would totally recommend an early morning outdoor photo shoot if you have a little one, especially in these 95 degree temps we have in the summer, bleh!

Preston really enjoyed himself out there so we will definitely be going back to visit and play.

I have a TON of favorites but I narrowed it down to 18 for the blog. Appropriate for 18 months :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment